• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
There is one on Eastern Lake Drive that is listed for $2.8M and it was just 2-3 doors down from one listed for $1.65M (bought in Feb '05 for $1.4M) and I hope he/she gets $2.8M because mine is just a few blocks away and I did not pay that much!!!!! Market may be softer but 20-30% in a year should still happen and if people t hink that 100% cumulative year over year was going to sustain then they were unreasonable in my opinion.

Dennis can "scar" the beach or dunes short term but the area is still beautiful and will continue to be beautiful and demand will stay strong (even of not outrageously strong).

Beautiful house but that is my nomination. I suspect that they are waiting for the prices to rise up to meet this "listing" price, doesn't need to sell it, or is waiting for someone that has more money than they know what to do with or falls in love with the house and MUST have it at any price.....again no disrespect........I hope he/she gets it!!

GVM

Beach Lover
Dec 25, 2004
Actually...the 'sheetrock removed' is an amenity that is highly sought after in this community.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
beachmouse said:
Do we have a North of SR 20 category yet? If so, I've got one here for you.

http://www.emeraldcoasthomesonline.com/property_detail.asp?mls=395809&referrer=search

Q'est que c'est? "Value is in the land" Granted it's bayview, but not technically bayfront, and I can't see getting a permit for a dock on the other side of 20, and the main house doesn't even have walls.
If you read my other posts, you will see three of my four nominees are from the Freeport area, so go right ahead. ;-)