supermom262
Beach Fanatic
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN! I've seen him when I was young and I've seen him older!
Love Dancing in the Dark!
Dislike greatly "Love the one you're with!" It just bugs me. I tried it -doesn't work!:funn:
Loved the Stevie Wonder impression from the young man from India on American Idol: got me up off the couch and started dancing! My kids' were embarrassed but who cares!
Might get booted off here, but I also love Contemporary Gospel - Barlow Girls, Matthew West and Casting Crowns!
I love different kinds of music, try to give it a chance and then form an opinion!
Speaking of dancing, I saw Michael Jackson, back in the late 80's and that was one of the best dancing concerts ever! I know I'm supposed to be saying what I don't like.
Doncha love Rock the Boat Baby on the M&M'S commercial?
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN! I've seen him when I was young and I've seen him older! Love Dancing in the Dark!
Dislike greatly "Love the one you're with!" It just bugs me. I tried it -doesn't work!:funn:
Loved the Stevie Wonder impression from the young man from India on American Idol: got me up off the couch and started dancing! My kids' were embarrassed but who cares!
Might get booted off here, but I also love Contemporary Gospel - Barlow Girls, Matthew West and Casting Crowns!
I love different kinds of music, try to give it a chance and then form an opinion!
Speaking of dancing, I saw Michael Jackson, back in the late 80's and that was one of the best dancing concerts ever! I know I'm supposed to be saying what I don't like.
Doncha love Rock the Boat Baby on the M&M'S commercial?
Last edited:
La, la la la la la...la la la la.
