• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
David Sedaris is absolutely hilarious! And this holiday story is irreverent and eccentric, both hallmarks of Sedaris. He writes frequently for The New Yorker Magazine and has written several very funny books. He grew up in the South in a very quirky family. :rotfl:

love sedaris' work. quirky is a very mild description for him and his family!!!

would love to see this play!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
That's good. The Mer family (including kids :razz: ) have joined in, too, for the show on the 30th. Let's hope it's a full house that night!!!!

They've added a last show on the 30th; see the thread by SeasideRep a few posts down. Smart thing, too, since there will be plenty of out-of-town guests in SoWal that week.

Mermaid, I believe that show on the 30th is a preview show for 2007. I am sure it will be good, but it is not the same as this funny play, The SantaLand Diaries.

love sedaris' work. quirky is a very mild description for him and his family!!!

would love to see this play!!!
You better jump in because the show ends Saturday.

Linda

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
The show starts up again tonight. Don't miss this one. 231-3033 for tickets.

I saw this play last week while on vacation and really enjoyed it! Also saw Sisters Johnson at Ceruleans - so precious and talented!!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Mermaid, I believe that show on the 30th is a preview show for 2007. I am sure it will be good, but it is not the same as this funny play, The SantaLand Diaries.

Everything we've ever seen at the Seaside Rep has been good, so we're thrilled that we'll be helping out and seeing what the coming year will be featuring. Win/win, I think. :love:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Everything we've ever seen at the Seaside Rep has been good, so we're thrilled that we'll be helping out and seeing what the coming year will be featuring. Win/win, I think. :love:
Absolutely! I like that you guys are so interested in taking an active part in our community. :love:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Tonight was another fantastic sold-out show! Tomorrow's show is selling quickly, so get online to reserve your tickets tonight! Tomorrow may be too late. I am sure Saturday will be a packed house, too. Only two more performances remain.

Tonight (Friday) and Saturday are now both sold out!!!!

If you still would like to try to get tickets, call 231-0733 to be put on the waiting list. Leave your name, contact number, and number of tickets you need. Someone will call you if tickets are released.

Thanks for supporting this show and the Rep!

Thanks, especially, to SJ for volunteering not one, not two, but FOUR times and for recruiting other volunteers! :love: