• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

October SoWal Soiree

New posts
My fall break is Oct 11th & 12th :clap: I can come Thurs - Sunday! :lolabove: Can we do the Sodown then??? ( I think Toots & I renamed it one night on the beach....:blink: )
 
And his speedos!!! :biggrin: :clap:

Well the 13th is the second weekend, close to Biff's b'day, looks good for dbuck and afunn......:idontno:

Well, that is our HOA weekend, but you know where I will be. ;-) :wave:
 
The only requirement for you Hop is your OMB's.

And his speedos!!! :

I kinda liked him as the poet and king....:biggrin:

All of the above, plus a Dolly Parton wig and a SoWal thong over your eye?

My fall break is October 5-9, which doesn't really matter. After the 4th I won't have classes between noon on Thursday and 6 p.m. on Monday. I'm in the crowd that can't be there Halloween weekend, but the other three weekends are good.
​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top