• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Offering $2000 monthly in rent

New posts
is this house for rent? if so, the punzys need to check it out asap.
yes. they are just finishing the final touches. Give Jim a call. Bring him a Natty light and he just might reduce the rent!
 
Sorry, Punzy. I never got a chance to get that phone number for you. Drive down to Grayton for dinner at D&K's and walk down the street yourself, if I don't get to Grayton first. I might be down there on Thursday.
 
I'm in a similar situation (location and price range). The sources that provided the best results for us were Rae Richmond @ Davis Properties and Ray "3rd" Meyer @ Bay Wood Realty (must have something to do with the name). Both handle LTR's on a regular basis.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top