RiverOtter
got any pics?
It started a couple of days ago. I keep hearing this light knocking noise in the house. GB and the boys have left so I am the only living thing in our house. I hear this while I'm in our bedroom getting ready for work. I start to walk through the house, go down the steps to the entrance foyer, and into the dinning room. Here is what I see...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wonder why he / she is so persistent?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wonder why he / she is so persistent?

