• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
We've got several old computers, a few monitors, a newer printer, a really old scanner, etc. These things have been hiding in the closet in case of an emergency.

We still need to clean the info off of them but wondered .... is anyone in need of any of this stuff? Or is there a charitable cause that we can donate them to that will really use them?

Unfortunately don't have any photos or descriptions yet but will try to get to that over the coming days.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
If they are not antiques some local nonprofits may be able to use them. Otherwise maybe Caring and Sharing or Good Will where they may get a second life.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
If they are not antiques some local nonprofits may be able to use them. Otherwise maybe Caring and Sharing or Good Will where they may get a second life.

You know, one of them may very well be an antique. But the all in one printer is pretty new. They may very well find their new home at a local non-profit.

Roy Hardin

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2009
Hey, I'm in need of a monitor for a HP.Can I call you, or you me? Jessica (850)231-5602 Thanks!

hcgrad

Beach Comber
Portland UMC is attempting to set up a "study room" for kids in the community who can't get all the way down to the Freeport Library to use the computers down there. We would be happy to take any off your hands.