• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Reality

Beach Comber
Jan 20, 2013
I bet a few people will not go there because of the theme. :evil:

Yeah, this could cause a small problem, but probably not. I was going to suggest a friend to apply there, but very hard for me to support someone having to wear a uniform that has a religious statement on it. I know I couldn't do it. Would be slightly offensive way to have to go to work.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Yeah, this could cause a small problem, but probably not. I was going to suggest a friend to apply there, but very hard for me to support someone having to wear a uniform that has a religious statement on it. I know I couldn't do it. Would be slightly offensive way to have to go to work.
Yeah you don't want to work in a fun place. Definition: Preacher is a comic book series created by writer Garth Ennis and artist Steve Dillon, published by the American comic book label Vertigo (an imprint of DC Comics), with painted covers by Glenn Fabry.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Yeah you don't want to work in a fun place. Definition: Preacher is a comic book series created by writer Garth Ennis and artist Steve Dillon, published by the American comic book label Vertigo (an imprint of DC Comics), with painted covers by Glenn Fabry.

I'm guessing that's not what the owner intended. LOL

Reality

Beach Comber
Jan 20, 2013

Well, that would be fun! No problem with Preacher (the comic book) or preachers for that matter. I was referencing the "Praise the Lord" on the back of the Perfect Pig uniform shirts. Unless they plan to make that optional for those employees that may not wish to wear it.

I think they will do good in Gulf Place however.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Well, that would be fun! No problem with Preacher (the comic book) or preachers for that matter. I was referencing the "Praise the Lord" on the back of the Perfect Pig uniform shirts. Unless they plan to make that optional for those employees that may not wish to wear it.

I think they will do good in Gulf Place however.

The Perfect Pig has "Praise the Lard" which is quite catchy......Have they changed it at the Gulf Place location? I don't think so.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
UPDATE, It appears that space is now a tri-plex.......pig place, preacher place, and a beach clothing shop( front on the highway). They have clothes hanging on rags, but not open yet.