• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent One bedroom/one bath, furnished

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Please contact me I’m in need of a place to rent ASAP. 334-614-2572.
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Hi. Looks like this post is from last year, but curious if the guest room & bath have opened back up now 2 rent? I'm a female life coach who loves the beach. My email is braxton.miriam@gmail.com. thanks very much
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Hi, I know this post is from last year just wondering if you ever filled the room or if it will be available again?
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
Is this by chance available?? 205-412-6204
 
Please if this this is available contact me at (850) 585-0018, I’m a Florida Real Estate Agent who is trying move closer to this area
 
I have a furnished house with one bedroom, one bath available in it. I travel a lot and am not in my house much and so my guest room, guest bath, use of the full kitchen, use of the living room and total house (except my living quarters) would be yours. I would not be home but once every month or so for a night and I just want to have someone responsible that needs a place to live, all utilities included, to stay in my house in my absence.
Rent would be $750/ month all utilities included. It is a great neighborhood. Quiet and safe near Grand Blvd. Pets can be discussed. If you need the room unfurnished, that also can be discussed, but the home stays furnished.
I work at Vacasa, single and in desperate need of a place I can actually afford! Yours sounds perfect! Please please consider me! 205-412-6204
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top