• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tate10

Beach Comber
Aug 10, 2005
cleveland, ohio
It's been about a year since my last sowal visit, so you can imagine my excitment building up. These last 3 days of work will be a real struggle. I will be staying at the Palms of Seagrove till Monday the 6th. Which means 4th of July on the beach in Seagrove:clap: It will be my 3 1/2 year old son (who loves the beach and gulf), our 15 year old babysitter (first time down with a babysitter, and her first time to sowal), Me and the wife. If anyone is staying at the palms or in the near condos, lets have some beach fun:D

Tate

dragonflycafe

Beach Lover
Apr 17, 2009
It's been about a year since my last sowal visit, so you can imagine my excitment building up. These last 3 days of work will be a real struggle. I will be staying at the Palms of Seagrove till Monday the 6th. Which means 4th of July on the beach in Seagrove:clap: It will be my 3 1/2 year old son (who loves the beach and gulf), our 15 year old babysitter (first time down with a babysitter, and her first time to sowal), Me and the wife. If anyone is staying at the palms or in the near condos, lets have some beach fun:D

Tate

Have a great time! I just got back last week and already planning my next trip. What a blast we had!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Big time funn for you!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!:clap:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I've been goind down to seagrove for 10yrs and it is the best place on earth. The nicest people you will ever meet.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep. I know some nice people there. :D

mnhbeck

Beach Comber
Jul 25, 2005
We leave in 6 days--but who's counting--ME THAT"S WHO. I absolutely cannot wait. I have 4 more days of work. My best friend is there now--if you can imagine the emails and texts she rubbing in!!!

Tate10

Beach Comber
Aug 10, 2005
cleveland, ohio
Its not easy working when you have sowal on the mind. Im in the car after work tomorrow and driving straight down from Cleveland Ohio 15 hours baby!

We leave in 6 days--but who's counting--ME THAT"S WHO. I absolutely cannot wait. I have 4 more days of work. My best friend is there now--if you can imagine the emails and texts she rubbing in!!!

kimbug

Beach Lover
Apr 8, 2005
Northeast Ohio
Hope you arrived safely Tate! From one fellow Clevelander to another I agree Sowal is the best place on earth!! We will be headed there July 9-19 for our 8th family summer vacation and I can't wait!:clap:

nodilberthere

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2007
Hope you arrived safely Tate! From one fellow Clevelander to another I agree Sowal is the best place on earth!! We will be headed there July 9-19 for our 8th family summer vacation and I can't wait!:clap:

Love your avatar, KB, so cute!

Tate10

Beach Comber
Aug 10, 2005
cleveland, ohio
Thank you for the nice words. We did arrive safely and are having a wonderful time. The water is beautiful.