• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Opinions, opinions....

New posts
IMG_5369.JPG


Kyle11268o said:
believe me, there's a reason I suggested we spend our honeymoon down here :cool:

:idontno:
 
:welcome: Kyle! Remember to see Sunset at the beach. Bring dinner or truffles to the beach and watch the sunset together. How romantic.
 
Kyle11268o said:
So, any and all suggestions you may have [for someone who has been before and plans to return many times] are more than welcome.
:welcome: Kyle! I'm a broken record--I always recommend Borago and Amore without fail. I used to always say Seagrove Village Market, which is still one of my favorite places, though I don't know what the status will be when you're there. Fabrice's sounds great, though I've not been yet.
You seem like you'd be right at home in the Lounge! ;-)
 
^...oh pea, you have me craving Borago's scallops now! Wahhhhhhh!
 
Can I get an opinion of taking kids/teens to Borago or should we make it a funn night out for the adults and let the teens babysit the kids while having pizza??
 
kimbug said:
Can I get an opinion of taking kids/teens to Borago or should we make it a funn night out for the adults and let the teens babysit the kids while having pizza??
Borago's has a very nice screened porch which would be great for the kids. Otherwise I think they would be bored indoors.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top