• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tchuck

Beach Comber
Dec 30, 2008
Looking to get married next October and I wanted to see what options there would be for around 60 people for a rehearsal dinner?

Thanks.

a30aspice

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2008
My daughter got married last November, and her husband's family held the rehearsal dinner at Mitchell's. They had a separate room just the right size which set up beautifully. We had three choices of entrees all of which were fabulous along with appetizers and dessert options. It could not have been nicer. I highly recommend it.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Watercolor has a couple of possible venues which would be very nice. Baithouse and Boathouse on Western Lake. October tends to be a busy month, IMO the best month of the year, so early res. should e made. Good you are looking now.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
What sort of food are you looking for? That will help with recommendations.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Check when the various homeowner's weekends are - they are usually in October and that will make a big difference in availablilty of restaurant space and lodging.

Chops30A

Beach Comber
Jun 15, 2008
Rehearsal dinner on 30A

We would love to speak with you about hosting your rehearsal dinner next October!

Please give us a call at 850.231.4050 and we can get you all of the information you are looking for!

SantaRosaClub

Beach Comber
May 12, 2008
The Beach Club Restaurant is a great location for a rehearsal dinner! We have a private room for up to 50 people that overlooks the gulf PLUS a ton of delicious menu items to choose from. If you're interested, our Wedding & Special Events Coordinator Christine Walker can give you more details. (850.267.1240 or christine@santarosaclub.com)

Check us out online at www.santarosaclub.com.