• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Own one of 30As most collected artist early paintings of SEASIDE at 4th of July by Justin Gaffrey whose works are sold at his gallery on 30A in Blue Mountain and in Seaside. This 16x20 original was never framed because of the painted sides, like most of his works I have seen. This amazing folk art painting captures the vibrant colors of Seaside during one of the most celebrated holidays on 30A.

This was painted in 2003 and as you can see in the pictures the fireworks come alive in the "Justin Gaffrey Sculpted Texture" - this is so Seaside and so Justin that any collector will want to have this piece of art. We are moving and selling our entire Gaffrey collection. If you would like to see this picture just send me a message. This collectible early Gaffrey is for sale for $750 - I will entertain any reasonable offer.

According to the gallery a Justin Gaffrey 16x20 would currently sale for $1400 - and he rarely paints this size any longer. This is apparently one of the only 4th of July originals. This is a great price for Seaside and Justin Gaffrey fans. For more pictures please let me know.

DSCF7623.jpgDSCF7627.jpgDSCF7629.jpgDSCF7631.jpgDSCF7633.jpgDSCF7635.jpgDSCF7639.jpgDSCF7623.jpgDSCF7627.jpgDSCF7629.jpgDSCF7631.jpgDSCF7633.jpgDSCF7635.jpgDSCF7639.jpg

Last edited: