InletBchDweller
SoWal Insider
Some of you know that I once had a large Doberman that we had to get rid of b/c if I did not then we would have lost our homeowners insurance b/c he was considered to be a "dangerous dog" :roll: Anyway,
WE HAVE HIM BACK!!!

A friend of ours took Willie to his home in Mississippi and Willie has been running on 100 acres of land with 2 labs and a pit bull. Now that we are settled in to LA they wanted us to have him back.
I have to say that he did not forget one thing about living with us. At his home in Miss he slept outside, on the patio, no bed, never came inside. Now that he is with us again he sighs and looks at me as if he is protesting b/c I have not bought him a new bed yet and he only has an old blanket. He also gets up while we are sleeping and gets on the couch.
BUT we can not catch him in the act b/c when we walk he can hear us and he jumps down before we can catch him..
Funny. he has the same actions with us as if he never left. Anywho, I thought I would share.
Here is a picture of him from an old thread....
I have to say that he did not forget one thing about living with us. At his home in Miss he slept outside, on the patio, no bed, never came inside. Now that he is with us again he sighs and looks at me as if he is protesting b/c I have not bought him a new bed yet and he only has an old blanket. He also gets up while we are sleeping and gets on the couch.
BUT we can not catch him in the act b/c when we walk he can hear us and he jumps down before we can catch him..
Funny. he has the same actions with us as if he never left. Anywho, I thought I would share.Here is a picture of him from an old thread....

Yay for Willie and the IBD family!! So glad you got him back, I know you were missing him and what the hay let him have the couch, better than your bed!