• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Our big baby is back...

New posts
:clap:...what a great story! Yay for the IBDs and Willie!
 
What a handsome guy! :wub: Dogs bring such unconditional love. I bet he's thrilled to be with ya'll again,.

I also vote for letting him have the couch. Of course, our lab sleeps on our bed - or wherever he wants to, for that matter.
 
I saw Willie's picture up there in the gallery a few days ago and thought "What a beautiful Dobie!" I guess he feels like he was on vacation roaming on 100 acres
with a couple of other pups for a while. Glad you have him back!:clap:
 
Thanks guys. Mr. IBD says let him sleep on the couch also. :roll: At least it is a dark couch....

It is a big adjustment for both of us. I think more me than him. The Food intake alone. :shock: and the poop. :shock::shock:

I will take some new photos after he is fattened up a bit. He had a thyroid problem and ran non stop so he is quite skinny right now.
 
Thanks guys. Mr. IBD says let him sleep on the couch also. :roll: At least it is a dark couch....

It is a big adjustment for both of us. I think more me than him. The Food intake alone. :shock: and the poop. :shock::shock:
I will take some new photos after he is fattened up a bit. He had a thyroid problem and ran non stop so he is quite skinny right now.

I know what you mean...I have a Rott!

However, you've never seen a pile of poop until you've seen a Rhino do it! :blink: (We went to the zoo last week):biggrin:
 
Congrats on the reunion, just don't fatten him too much. :clap:

My lab was one pound heavier than the Vet wanted and you would think I had been feeding her Oreos, I got such a scolding. It just it's hot here and a black lab hates the heat so she is not getting as much exercise.

So I have cut her food back, but like Punzy's pug, she thinks I am torturing her.

I have to take her daily food intake, and divide it into 3 meals and snacks or she would drive me crazy want more to eat. That way when she acts like she is starving I give here some of her daily allotment.
 
Congrats! :clap:

If he doesn't like the blanket have you considered drapping it over the couch?

I am giving in. The blanket will be on the couch tonight. I am hoping he will sleep on it and not the couch. :roll: Will update tommorow.
 
I know what you mean...I have a Rott!

However, you've never seen a pile of poop until you've seen a Rhino do it! :blink: (We went to the zoo last week):biggrin:


:floor:I went to the zoo too. Nothing compares. :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top