Mango SoWal Insider Jun 25, 2008 #21 DD said: I went to the zoo too. Nothing compares. Click to expand... and they tinkle like a fire hose. Congrats to the IBD's and their best friend.
DD said: I went to the zoo too. Nothing compares. Click to expand... and they tinkle like a fire hose. Congrats to the IBD's and their best friend.
Matt J SWGB Jun 25, 2008 #22 DD said: I went to the zoo too. Nothing compares. Click to expand... Try the aquarium, a whale with diarhea is probably the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.
DD said: I went to the zoo too. Nothing compares. Click to expand... Try the aquarium, a whale with diarhea is probably the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.
InletBchDweller SoWal Insider Jun 26, 2008 #23 Yea! he slept throught the night and I did also. I was not awaked by worrying if he was on the couch or listening to the sounds of him licking himself. Sooooooooooo....back to animal poop...
Yea! he slept throught the night and I did also. I was not awaked by worrying if he was on the couch or listening to the sounds of him licking himself. Sooooooooooo....back to animal poop...