• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Our big baby is back...

New posts
:floor:I went to the zoo too. Nothing compares. :lol:
and they tinkle like a fire hose. :lol:

Congrats to the IBD's and their best friend.
 
Yea! he slept throught the night and I did also. I was not awaked by worrying if he was on the couch or listening to the sounds of him licking himself. :clap:

Sooooooooooo....back to animal poop...:lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top