• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

PJJ

Beach Lover
Oct 27, 2007
Thanks for posting the list. It made it obvious that the "Support our Baseball Boys" group panhandling with out of state plates, standing in the middle of the intersection, didn't have a permit. They'll be moved along shortly.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
There is an easy and realistic solution. Notify the permitted groups their permits are cancelled and return any fees they may have paid.

Yea for us! Today! At the 3 way stop in Seagrove!:bang: Unfortunately the county didn't take your smart suggestion.

July 13, 2013 – C. Dog Run Inc. Bucket Drive at 30A and 395
(THIS IS NOT A WALTON COUNTY NOT-For PROFIT)

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
High season, Saturday morning when everyone is leaving town. What idiot, in what passes for gov't around here, would issue a permit to panhandle at the busiest intersection in South Walton. Haven't we had enough meetings and discussions on what to do here? This should be a no-brainer. By the way, I did call the Sheriff and the girl told me she would have a deputy go there and call me. Surprise, never heard anything.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
At least they didn't have any kids in the road. The messy hand lettered signs were a nice touch. Nothing at all to indicate they were legit.

When my wife went through at about 10 there was a young girl in the middle of the street. When my wife said something an adult came over and said they had a permit, like that made it alright. This has got to stop. Where are our representatives?

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Beg

v. begged, beg·ging, begs
v.tr.
1. To ask for as charity: begged money while sitting in a doorway.
2. To ask earnestly for or of; entreat: begged me for help.
a. To evade; dodge: a speech that begged the real issues.
b. To take for granted without proof: beg the point in a dispute.