• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lorrie Greer

Beach Comber
Nov 25, 2014
Panama City Beach
I am a hard working professional currently employed by the Bay County school system. My other passion is Accounting. I am a certified Project Manager and have had my PMP for over twenty years. I was a Sr. Project Manager at a Fortune 500 company for 12 years and much of that was spent in the Accounting department. I also owned my own business for ten years where I maintained my own books and am fluent in Sage/Peachtree/Timberline Accounting as well as Quickbooks and advanced Excel. I am looking to take on clients who need assistance with bookkeeping, data entry, AP, AR, payroll, journal entries, general ledger, bank reconciliations, etc... I am comfortable working remotely or in house. Please private message me for more information or if you have any questions.

Ivan Samuels

Beach Comber
May 7, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
We are The Lens Bar, with 2 retail sunglass/eyeglass stores on 30A. We also own a software company that provides "point of sale" software to optical and sunglass stores around the country. I am one of the owners, and live locally. Many years ago i was a CPA with Ernst and Young. So i currently maintain the books for these 3 businesses. I am looking for a part time account who can work with me and take over many of the responsibilities. Attached are photos of our stores. If you are interested, call my cell to schedule an interview. I am available through thursday this week. Here is my contact info:
Ivan Samuels
ivan@eyeman7.com
Cell 404-384-4826
Screen Shot 2014-12-31 at 2.28.52 PM.pngL1010413.jpg

Ivan Samuels

Beach Comber
May 7, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I am a hard working professional currently employed by the Bay County school system. My other passion is Accounting. I am a certified Project Manager and have had my PMP for over twenty years. I was a Sr. Project Manager at a Fortune 500 company for 12 years and much of that was spent in the Accounting department. I also owned my own business for ten years where I maintained my own books and am fluent in Sage/Peachtree/Timberline Accounting as well as Quickbooks and advanced Excel. I am looking to take on clients who need assistance with bookkeeping, data entry, AP, AR, payroll, journal entries, general ledger, bank reconciliations, etc... I am comfortable working remotely or in house. Please private message me for more information or if you have any questions.

Contact Ivan Samuels, The Lens Bar, if you are interested in discussing some part time accounting.
My cell is 404-384-4826
ivan@eyeman7.com

mmff

Beach Comber
May 24, 2012
Lorrie

We just came across your post and were wondering if you were still looking for work. My fiancée owns a Custom home and Development Company and is looking for someone to help with administrative work, using quick books and excel. He is looking for someone a couple hours a day, 3 days a week. If you're interested please let us know. You can view his website at psc30A.com. Thanks so much.