• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Since opening the doors of the life-changing women's recovery home, the PATH OF GRACE in Freeport last year, over thirty women have been helped in their recovery from alcoholism and addiction.

There are usually three or four women on a waiting list for the next available bed. It is very tough to have to turn anyone away, even temporarily, when they are seeking help in a life-or-death struggle with drugs or alcohol.

THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THE ST. JOE CO. HAS MADE US AN OFFER WE CAN'T REFUSE!

They have graciously made a donation of a building that we can use to double or even triple the number of women we can help. The challenge is to raise the funds to move and modify the building.

WE ESTIMATE THE PROJECT WILL COST $50,000 AND OUR GOAL IS TO COMPLETE THE EXPANSION IN JANUARY 2010.

If you, your organization, or one you know about can help us in any way to raise the needed funds please call John Broussard, Director at 850-974-4573.

We are 501C3 organization and have accomplished our mission thus far on a grassroots base of great local individuals and businesses. We haven't applied for grant considerations and would welcome suggestions if you know of any resources that are available.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND ASSISTANCE

PLEASE REMEMBER WE ARE HERE TO HELP ANYONE STRUGGLING WITH SUBSTANCE ABUSE ISSUES.

doGooD

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
The doGood Society

We would like to help. I wish I had not missed Dr. Savage last week. I am sure it was a wonderful event. And I would love to know when he speaking next.
Wishing these folks a great future...

Tent Sale of the Century This Weekend Nov 5-8th

Need furniture, warm clothes or just about anything, come on out to Freeport at Lynn and Min's on 331 for a bargain.

We've got a lot of great new stuff--and room for more, if you have anything you'd like to donate to the cause!

Thanks for helping any way you can!

John