• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Maybe as soon as your heart heals a little you could find another puppy to love- big hug!
love the name of goodwitches cat- inkspot- FUNNY!!!- sorry that it is no longer with us

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:sosad: So very very sorry to read this punzy. I only saw him once when you lived on the bay. But I knew how much he was loved.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Oh Punzy and Skunky, I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers and hugs to you both. :love:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I am so, so sorry Punzy and Skunky. I am thinking of all of you who knew and loved Patrick. I wish I had gotten to meet him. Gosh, I am just so sad. Even as the miles separate us all on this board, we are like one big family and to loose one of our own sure does hurt. :sosad:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I was so sad to hear about Patrick the Pug! He is and always will be precious. My heart breaks for you Punzy and you Skunky. It is such a sad and difficult kind of loss for your family. But, in the end the beautiful relationship with your pup over the years will be what you will cherish and keep in your hearts always.:love:

Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I'm so sorry to hear this. Patrick was a very special dog and I'll miss him greatly. :love::love: