• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lauren Gregory

Beach Crab
Dec 4, 2019
30A
2D0AB97E-4951-4801-AB6A-64B1E74C4C56.jpeg Hi!

I am a 30-A local currently taking new clients for personal training. I am a certified exercise coach with a degree in Psychology and Nutrition from Auburn University. I ranked 4th in the nation in bikini bodybuilding. With this knowledge I am able to help women and men of all ages and fitness backgrounds get in the best shape of their life!! I have a home training space on 30-A that includes a variety of exercise equipment, with a focus on resistance training. I also train in local gyms or am available to come to your home! I use resistance training and a holistic approach to nutrition. I can work around any physical ailments as well as hormonal issues. Contact me today for an inquiry!

334-790-2173
Instagram: @laurengfit

pompeii

Beach Crab
View attachment 80593 Hi!

I am a 30-A local currently taking new clients for personal training. I am a certified exercise coach with a degree in Psychology and Nutrition from Auburn University. I ranked 4th in the nation in bikini bodybuilding. With this knowledge I am able to help women and men of all ages and fitness backgrounds get in the best shape of their life!! I have a home training space on 30-A that includes a variety of exercise equipment, with a focus on resistance training. I also train in local gyms or am available to come to your home! I use resistance training and a holistic approach to nutrition. I can work around any physical ailments as well as hormonal issues. Contact me today for an inquiry!

334-790-2173
Instagram: @laurengfit
Hi we are interested