• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LRobinson

Beach Crab
May 3, 2023
Rosemary Beach, Florida
*Certified Personal Trainer, accredited by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM-CPT).*

Services:
- In-Person training sessions in Rosemary Beach, FL.
- Online personal training sessions and program options.
- Tailored exercise program creation based on goals for solo achievers.
- Educational writing and videos in relation to exercise and movement.

My name is Lees and I recently moved to 30a from the west coast. I am in the process of building my clientele in 30a and the surrounding areas. I provide a range of training options including in-person training sessions in Rosemary Beach, online personal training sessions, and tailored programs for individuals who are in need of structure, but are comfortable exercising solo.

Approach
Each program I create places a great emphasis on form and technique, ensuring that each exercise is performed safely and effectively. My approach prioritizes education and communication, so that you understand what you are doing and why. My goal as a personal trainer is to help you move better, feel better, gain more energy, and crush your goals!

Qualifications and Background
I am a certified personal trainer accredited by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and a former Division-1 student athlete from the University of Oregon. I went on to coach Division-2 athletics and strength & conditioning at a private college. Additionally, I worked as a tech in an outpatient physical therapy clinic where I assisted with injury rehabilitation. I recently completed a year of study dedicated to human anatomy and physiology and plan to attend a Doctorate of Physical Therapy program in the future.

Whether you are looking to improve balance and strength to make everyday tasks easier, or you are looking to build speed and power for an upcoming race, I would love to help.

For more details and pricing, please contact me at Peak30a@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Lees
Peak30a@gmail.com

Please note, I am offering a discounted rate for online personal training and Tailored program creation for my first 4 clients. Please email me for more details.