• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Christina Torry

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Santa Rosa Beach area. My family has owned dogs, cats and horses since I was a child. I am a former surgery veterinarian technician for six years. All the techs at the animal hospital I worked for would rotate weekend kennel duty for 52 dogs and cats. Many times I would ask my co workers if I could work their kennel duty weekend. Even though it was a job it was a very much loved job. I have a special repour with animals. I can administer medicines, injections, bathes and nail trims if your pet is good about it. Multiple credible character references are available and a background check is welcomed. I am insured and bonded through another professional pet sitting service if you would refer to go through them.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
Santa Rosa Beach area. My family has owned dogs, cats and horses since I was a child. I am a former surgery veterinarian technician for six years. All the techs at the animal hospital I worked for would rotate weekend kennel duty for 52 dogs and cats. Many times I would ask my co workers if I could work their kennel duty weekend. Even though it was a job it was a very much loved job. I have a special repour with animals. I can administer medicines, injections, bathes and nail trims if your pet is good about it. Multiple credible character references are available and a background check is welcomed. I am insured and bonded through another professional pet sitting service if you would refer to go through them.

Hi Christina,
We are in need of house and pet sitting around the holidays. How can we contact you?

Thanks!

JAMW

Beach Crab
Dec 18, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello Christina!
We are new to the Santa Rosa Beach area, and are in need of weekday visits for our senior pups, Angus and Ella, beginning 1/7/19 and weekly after that. We have relocated to help with the hurricane. I would like to speak directly with you see if we would all be a good fit. How may I contact you?

Best,

Jaye