• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Phone book poll

New posts

What are you doing with your excess phone books?

  • Are you recycling them?

    Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Throwing them away?

    Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Leaving them to collect in front of your house?

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Throwing them at election signs?

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Trading them for tin foil or other items on Sowal?

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Using them for pest control?

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other? Please explain.........

    Votes: 4 10.5%

  • Total voters
    38
Got two. You want them sent to your email address you listed? I will also post them here on Sowal......soon as I remember how.

You can email them to me through sowal if you like. I'm working at home this afternoon or post'em if you want.

But make sure to send me your name so I can submit it with them. Thanks and :bow:
 
I sent the two pictures to the your Herald address. I'm having fits getting them onto Sowal. Grrr.:idontno:
 
I sent the two pictures to the your Herald address. I'm having fits getting them onto Sowal. Grrr.:idontno:

No prob. I'll get a gander at them in the morning. Thanks again. I'm going to keep my eyes open around town for any this week. I'll be working on this for next weeks issue.
 
One of the pics I sent you shows a building that is obviously unoccupied. You can see the lock key holder (or whatever they're called) hanging from the door knob, For Sale Sign and an empty building right through the windows, and there are two piles of books.
I believe there are people being paid to deliver books by the book. I will watch for a day or two and I will try to get you that photo of them being dumped into the recycle bins. That ought to get someone's attention!
 
One of the pics I sent you shows a building that is obviously unoccupied. You can see the lock key holder (or whatever they're called) hanging from the door knob, For Sale Sign and an empty building right through the windows, and there are two piles of books.
I believe there are people being paid to deliver books by the book. I will watch for a day or two and I will try to get you that photo of them being dumped into the recycle bins. That ought to get someone's attention!

U rock :D
 
I walked into the Seacrest beach mailbox area today. There were stacks and stacks of phone books....it seemed at least 2 for each home/lot/condo. :yikes:

bonfire anyone???
 
Here are the photos Ash was trying to share.
 
Last edited:
I use mine to cover the bottom of my bird cage.
 
Thanks Minnie! I can always count on Minnie when I can't figure out how to get the pics to upload onto Sowal.
:clap:
 
Two or three large and one small. They don't care how many they leave at your door step or road way. Most of this is pure trash.

I think they should only deliver them to their own subscribers.

Hope this helps.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top