• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
http://www.sowal.com/photos-082606.html

060826-indianpass-017.jpg

wallymom

Beach Lover
Jul 9, 2005
Where is this place, and do they have anything good besides oysters (I don't like oysters)??????

wallymom
Here is their site:
Indian Pass Raw Bar
They do have chicken, fried shrimp, hamburgers, BBQ, and some not-very-good garlic bread, but really they are all about oysters. I am no connoisseur but it seems to me that the oysters are pretty salty and pretty tasty.
My spouse is there getting take-out as I type. It must be busy over there because he's been gone awhile now.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
wallymom
Here is their site:
Indian Pass Raw Bar
They do have chicken, fried shrimp, hamburgers, BBQ, and some not-very-good garlic bread, but really they are all about oysters. I am no connoisseur but it seems to me that the oysters are pretty salty and pretty tasty.
My spouse is there getting take-out as I type. It must be busy over there because he's been gone awhile now.

:lolabove:

He's probably in to the cooler. I wish I was there.

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
Great pics Kurt!!! Sorry I missed the birthday party there the other week. Tourists remember to be kind, that crew doesn't care who you think you are!!! Cold Beer great oysters....... just remember drinks in the coolers are self serve. The remodel job is beautiful, almost doesnt look like the same place as clean as it is.