• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
What are the cavs? :dunno:

"Here's the solution: UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa"
* "Virginia Cavaliers Virginia Cavaliers Virginia Cavaliers Virginia Cavaliers UVa"
* "UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa"

* "Which Cavaliers are you talking about? The Virginia Cavaliers?"
* "Yes, the Cavaliers from the University of Virginia"
* "Crap...still there....needs some more..... UVa UVa UVa UVa"

D.C. Sports Bog - Hoos Say: Virginia Virginia Virginia

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
"Here's the solution: UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa"
* "Virginia Cavaliers Virginia Cavaliers Virginia Cavaliers Virginia Cavaliers UVa"
* "UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa UVa"

* "Which Cavaliers are you talking about? The Virginia Cavaliers?"
* "Yes, the Cavaliers from the University of Virginia"
* "Crap...still there....needs some more..... UVa UVa UVa UVa"

D.C. Sports Bog - Hoos Say: Virginia Virginia Virginia

That's funny booboo, I just thought it was a pretty picture, not a sport fan unless it is a goodlooking guy to look at :funn: I liked little league and I like to watch surfing or extreme sports. I usually watch these guys that go out in the wild or Indiana Jones types- sexy:clap: I wasn't ever drawn to the executive type unless they are FBI/CIA, etc. Don't ask.:funn:

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Thank you for traveling with me through the U.S.

We live in a beautiful country and are privileged to be here.

As a child, I was always fascinated with the different landscaping and cultures of the individual states. Google traveling has brought back endearing memories of places I visited and new insight into those I didn't. Maybe you saw some places you want to visit and others that brought back good memories. To me, each state is different and unique.

Together, I believe, we still represent the greatest country in the world. I am very thankful to be a U.S. citizen and do not take my freedom lightly.

Please feel free at any time to leave a comment or post your favorite pics. Make sure you mention the individual state since the posts are together and your comment won't be posted under the category of that state.

Thank you again for your input and thank you to those who traveled in silence. I understand both.

Have a great time discovering the adventure of life everyday! :love:

Surfrider28

Beach Comber
Sep 1, 2008
Since you never been to Minnesota here are my pictures of the state that I live in.

2682475880_3ff429af34.jpg

1905646298_ce7a0c926f.jpg

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Hey Surfrider,

Thanks for the pics. Is that lake a swimming area or just boating? What lake is it? Is that lake in a park? Does it freeze in winter for ice skating or is there usually man-made ice rinks so it isn't dangerous?
What large building is at the end of the street in the other pic? What do you guys do in Minnesota? How do you deal with the cold? Can you tell when out of towners drive in the snow?

I've had to warn people about the water down here several times, I could tell they were not from here. Were you born in Minnesota and do you like living there? What is your favorite thing to do in a northern area? Do you think people in the north are more direct cause out on the road it's so cold they don't have time for chit chat? That's a southern question. :wave: