• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
peapod1980 said:
Mermaid's tail, or a mermaid's tail? :lolabove:

Harumph!!! :D

I like your photos, Smiling JOe, as always. May I ask a favor? The next time you are out and about with your camera, will you take some photos of the beautiful old trees, like the kind you strung lights in for the big wedding? I'm worried that with all the building going on, in a decade or less so many of these gnarled weather-whipped trees will become history, a la "Prominence" style. :sosad:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Yummy pics SJ.:clap_1:

Mermaid- you need to frame the Mermaid tale one!!!

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
Beautiful pictures, SJ. You have a great eye. Thanks for taking your time to bring the ocean a little closer to us. :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Gypsea said:
Thanks for more beautiful photos SJ. It is great to look at the spectacular sunsets while I am looking out my window at snow. I love the pic of the dog. I want one.

We checked out the Watercolor house last time that we were down there and I agree with you that it looks better from the outside. There is no second or third level porch to enjoy that beautiful view. What is up with that? For the rest of us though it is good that the exterior is charming.
It now has a second floor porch from which I took the photos of the sunset.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jdarg said:
Yummy pics SJ.:clap_1:

Mermaid- you need to frame the Mermaid tale one!!!

You saw it too!!!!

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
A wonderful way to end the day. Calms the soul and mind.