• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Thank you so much for sharing all your new photos. :clap_1: Talk about some astonishing shots. And I was so glad to see those newly planted sea oats. Hooray! Isn't that new Bramble Walk beach access wonderful? They did a great job building that. And talk about building...so MUCH building going on.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
HOW did you get the SoWal sign up there? Spill.

Thanks for the lovely shots! Seagrove is looking awesome :clap_1: all that white sand ... except for those people dumping brown sand. :pissed:

And thanks for the shots of the Alexander. I wish they would just get that building done. You can even see our house (which is right next door) in the corner of one of your pics. At least it hasn't been knocked over by a crane.

newyorker

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
what wonderful photos--and I too was so glad to see the sea oats and the whiter sand covering the peat. I have both my home and office computers "wallpaper" with Sowal pix. it sure beats tomorrow's forecast up here in the frozen northland....
thanks so much!!

landlord

Beach Lover
Kurt, Thanks for the fabulous photos! We are coming down...

for the week after Christmas. The Lyceum Gateway is taking forever to come out of the ground, although i think it will be a strong addition to the town center.
sounds like robert is going for the siena look...this bldg is a big step in that direction.
i love your updated photos...i always call my wife over to the computer to see your seaside images.
ciao. :clap_1:

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Kurt--awesome as usual. The birds are great, the Sowal sign is priceless, and the boys with the surfboards is a nice shot. Keep up the good work. Ice here in Atlanta burrrrrr......Hotlanta NOT.

:cool: