• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dcgoz

Beach Lover
May 12, 2008
I fish around there a good bit. That water is super skinny so they'll have to do some serious dredging.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Something is up with this and I guarantee it wont work out well for those living in this area. First will come the dredging for the "marina" and the filling of the land that is notorious for flooding which will affect the dynamics of the bayou, then will come the lack of access through the subdivision for locals of said park and marina...then the county wont have any recourse to correct the problems. Yea..sounds like a hellava deal to me. :pissed:

gumby

Beach Lover
Apr 28, 2010
Up the Creek
Walton County no longer lives by the county seal. Might as well throw it in the bay

Attachments

• OIP.jpg
    OIP.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 6

Lou Deman

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2017
South Walton
I just emailed Tony Anderson, the county commissioner, about the proposed project. I will write back after I talk to him about the site/usage.
Thanks

Lou Deman

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2017
South Walton
Santa Rosa deserves a better park than it already exist, providing more comfort and space with more boat ramps and other attractions for the public
You think we need more boat ramps that close to the existing ones? How is the proposed area going to handle the addition traffic or infrastructure?