• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Your right about no one owning below the MHWL. So what makes you be able to claim it over a vendor? I have seen 30 on the vendors 50 percent of public beach but never close to 80. 90 percernt of all commerical chairs are on private beach.
Nope

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
Here is some numbers for you guys. I am behind a study to produce numbers for a private group. On July 4th there were just under 10,000 commercial beach set ups on Walton county beaches. Less then 7 percent were on less than 50 percent of county owned beach. Most of the empty chairs you guys are seeing are actually on private contracted beaches. If you want to see less empty set ups on the beach try starting on private beaches because they have the most. If you want to go even farther a beach set up takes less then five feet. We have 26 miles of beaches. Do the math. Not to mention most places have mutiple rows in a smaller area. Guy commerical beach chairs take up less than 1/3 of our beaches.
We don't want any empty setups on our beaches. Do the math beach chair vendor.

LarsAtTheBeach

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2008
They were. Gulf Coast, Beach chairs 4 u, Southwinds. A true local is a person who has lived here there whole life and actual knows a little about the history of the county. A true local hasnt moved from somewhere else and try to change things that would put other locals out of business.
I get the feeling you are a young man. If so, I suppose that even though I did in fact move here from somewhere else...
I may have lived here longer then you have been alive. :D
That would mean, I've lived here your whole life. :lol:

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I am just curious, is there any common ground?[/QUOTE,)

No, we are doomed.

Get ready to enjoy Destin and PCB right here on 30a!

You wanted it, you're going to get it.

I'm going to look to support medical marijuana, open a strip club on 30a and get as many inflatable items on all our beaches!!!

$$$. I'm all about it now. $$$