• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
It doesn't sound like 3 toes is slowing her down one little bit!:clap:
I'm getting a giggle thinking about people walking on the beach and "discovering" a new type of critter with 3 toes....:lol:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
It doesn't sound like 3 toes is slowing her down one little bit!:clap:
I'm getting a giggle thinking about people walking on the beach and "discovering" a new type of critter with 3 toes....:lol:
I was thinking exactly the same thing! :D

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Hugs to both you and Pepper, I am sure her new do is adorable.

I was petting Pepper last week and noticed a lump on her back. I thought it was just a mat because due to Mom's illness, I haven't had time to brush Pepper or take her to the groomer.

It was a tumor, and it was removed yesterday. Please pray that our darling Pepper :love: will be okay.
poodle.gif

Sheila

SoWal Insider
I was petting Pepper last week and noticed a lump on her back. I thought it was just a mat because due to Mom's illness, I haven't had time to brush Pepper or take her to the groomer.

It was a tumor, and it was removed yesterday. Please pray that our darling Pepper :love: will be okay.
poodle.gif

You got it BR.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
did the Vet say what kind of tumor? A lot of dogs like poodles and labs get lumpy as the age. Morgen had loads of lumps that were fat tumors. We left them alone as they are generally benign. Not being nosy, but what did it feel like? Fat tumors are very smooth and somewhat soft and tend to be between the skin and muscle so you can move them around.

I'm hopeful that it's not related to the toe, but if it fits the description above, she should be fine...

Sending thoughts your way...