• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sg04

Beach Comber
Nov 3, 2007
Just wondering about any good preschools in the area- that would have a three year old program. I would also be interested in a part time opening at a home day care.

Last edited:

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
There are many good pre-schools in the area. Finding the right fit for you and more important - your child - is the hard part.

Montessori
Gateway Academy
Good News UMC
Creative Learning (day care)

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I could think of off the top of my head this morning.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
In SoWal- Montessori, Good News, St. Rita's (if you can get in). That is it- we are really lacking in pre-school options, especially non-religous preschool options. We had to drive 35-40 minutes to Destin last year to the Roane School since we didn't want the 5 day Montessori program or a Christian based preschool at churches that were unknown to us. Good luck.

Reliford

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I just read about a new preschool opening in South Walton in the Walton Sun (Saturday's edit. 11/10/07). There's also Gateway Academy located at the Destiny Worship Center across from the outlet mall on Poinciana and a day care just past the outlet mall on your right behind the vet's office-(I can't remember the name). Good luck!:D