For Rent Private Room/Bath in home available on 30A in Seagrove Beach

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by rswalsh, Jun 9, 2019.

1. rswalsh

rswalsh Beach Crab

Fairly new 3 bed/3 bath home in Seagrove. Fully furnished, adequate parking, access to community pool, walking distance to the beach. Currently have one female roommate. We're looking for an additional FEMALE roommate to rent the other room (includes private bath). I'll be traveling extensively for the next 6 months so essentially, it will be you and one other woman living in the house. Requirements: nonsmoking, no pets, clean/quiet/mellow, drug and alcohol free. If you fit this description, we have a home for you! $1000/month includes everything. $500 refundable deposit required along with first month's rent upon move-in. References required. This is initially a six-month rental (July - December) with a possible extension if circumstances permit. Reply to this thread with your number to schedule a meeting. Cheers!

2. Shana Bartholomew

Shana Bartholomew Beach Crab

Good afternoon,

I currently live in Niceville but need to move closer to my job so this would be perfect for me. I am retired military, very neat, quiet and I believe I would make a great room mate. My contact information is Shana Bartholomew, (806) 329-8897. Thank you for your time and hope to hear back from you. Shana