• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent Private Room For Rent in Santa Rosa Beach Near 30A

New posts

MegOyler

Beach Comber
We have a BEAUTIFUL 4 bedroom house in Santa Rosa Beach close to the bay/30A and are looking to rent out one of our extra bedrooms. We’re young adults but want a quiet, respectful roommate. We will have Bible study and community events every once in awhile at the home.
We aren’t partiers and we are nonsmokers and hope you aren’t either. We also own a golden retriever pup named Finley who’s 8 months old!

Looking for a young adult to fill this room.

the room will be available July 1st, 2021

$900 per month which also includes utilities

$200 security deposit

please message 9412285325
 
Last edited:
Hello,

I'm 24. I'm quiet, respectful, and a nonsmoker. I dont party. I've also never missed a rent payment where I currently live.

If this is still available and you're interested in me being your roomate, please contact me at

(850) 420-8368

I dont answer calls from unknown numbers due to frequent scam calls. Please text
 
Hi is this still available ? I am working in the area for the summer. If so please text me at 9012332501 :)
 
Hi, I'm an older adult female; however, very respectful and quet. You may contact me at: 786.229.3023.
 
Hey, if this is this still available, let me know. I just texted you. But my number is 850-533-7587. Again, I work at Seashore flooring. I am 24 years old(today). Quiet, clean, responsible. Would live to hear some more details. Thanks, and God bless!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top