• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
I agree with you John G. It's not a surprise. The only crazies are those that continue to choose to turn a blind eye to all the greed and corruption in our county! It's disgusting!!!:puke:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
He deserves prison time! That's not going to happen.

People should be demanding his resignation from our school board though!

The media won't touch this because of daddy!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Thr darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis. - Dante Alighieri

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Politicians should be judged according to how they break marriage contracts. I can't believe Bill Clinton almost made his way near the whitehouse again after his mess. It blew my mind. And this guy sounds like he deserves the door.
LOL, yea the last thing we need in the WH is a lying adulterer who disrepects women.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Has the School District been notified of this alleged activity?

What about the teachers themselves? Their Union?

I'd think as more facts come out, some level of action is warranted, regardless of daddy at the State Attorney Office.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Has the School District been notified of this alleged activity?

What about the teachers themselves? Their Union?

I'd think as more facts come out, some level of action is warranted, regardless of daddy at the State Attorney Office.

The school district is well aware of it. Rumor has it (and that's all it is is rumor) that he is going to be forced to resign.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
If the school board and superintendent have knowledge of even possible child abuse they are bound by mandatory reporting. If DCF receives a call it has to be investigated.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Well well well. the other shoe has dropped.

I hesitate to call this woman a lady but she outed herself.. She posted last night as Bill Eddins Jr. on his facebook page saying
Bill Eddins Jr.
7 hrs ·
With my baby all i wanted!!!! Yes he's in pain but sooooo worth it!!!!!! So much better waking up next to him rather than texting
forever you and I 8866

Later, there was this...
18194972_10209373945169501_5044642478255419250_n.jpg

I got word via email that her first post was on Eddins page asking me what the hell it was. I had no idea because I'm not on Eddins page so, I went to look. Sho nuff...it's all there.

The sad part is, she is obviously deranged, on drugs and mentally unstable which begs the question...WTF were you thinking Bill Eddins Jr?

Walton County Taxpayers need to demand your resignation. You have no business making decisions that affect any child in this County. You are married, you are cheating on your spouse, you had a criminal record prior to being elected and managed to pull off a win and you managed to get your teaching certificates reinstated after they had been revoked. I won't even mention the thousands of dollars worth of bad check charges because it only adds insult to an already bad situation.

Certain factions from the Republican Party are already circling the wagons saying this is a private matter, also saying he should be forgiven because everyone makes mistakes. Umm, Florida has a 3 strikes law so, he's gotten all the get out of jail free cards he entitled to.

I'm sure everything posted on his page tonight will be gone by morning once his daddy gets word of it but there have been enough copy/paste and shared comments that they can't hide em all. Enough voters from No/So have also seen the worst of it and people aren't happy.

I will admit I was wrong about a couple things...she is 28 not 21 and with the amount of drugs shes alleged to be doing I hope to hell she isn't pregnant.

She does admit on one of her 4 Facebook pages that she was in fact a student at Walton Academy as of March 2017. People who know her however, say no and don't understand why that's even on her page and suggest its the drugs.

The Radar Group won't talk because Eddins resigned. I'm told Bill had a heart attack and was admitted to Ft Walton Beach hospital about the 2nd week in March and is in no condition to talk so, the g/f is doing it for him.

With 2 short little sentences she said it all. Get this man OFF OUR SCHOOL BOARD!

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Well well well. the other shoe has dropped.

I hesitate to call this woman a lady but she outed herself.. She posted last night as Bill Eddins Jr. on his facebook page saying

Later, there was this...
18194972_10209373945169501_5044642478255419250_n.jpg

I got word via email that her first post was on Eddins page asking me what the hell it was. I had no idea because I'm not on Eddins page so, I went to look. Sho nuff...it's all there.

The sad part is, she is obviously deranged, on drugs and mentally unstable which begs the question...WTF were you thinking Bill Eddins Jr?

Walton County Taxpayers need to demand your resignation. You have no business making decisions that affect any child in this County. You are married, you are cheating on your spouse, you had a criminal record prior to being elected and managed to pull off a win and you managed to get your teaching certificates reinstated after they had been revoked. I won't even mention the thousands of dollars worth of bad check charges because it only adds insult to an already bad situation.

Certain factions from the Republican Party are already circling the wagons saying this is a private matter, also saying he should be forgiven because everyone makes mistakes. Umm, Florida has a 3 strikes law so, he's gotten all the get out of jail free cards he entitled to.

I'm sure everything posted on his page tonight will be gone by morning once his daddy gets word of it but there have been enough copy/paste and shared comments that they can't hide em all. Enough voters from No/So have also seen the worst of it and people aren't happy.

I will admit I was wrong about a couple things...she is 28 not 21 and with the amount of drugs shes alleged to be doing I hope to hell she isn't pregnant.

She does admit on one of her 4 Facebook pages that she was in fact a student at Walton Academy as of March 2017. People who know her however, say no and don't understand why that's even on her page and suggest its the drugs.

The Radar Group won't talk because Eddins resigned. I'm told Bill had a heart attack and was admitted to Ft Walton Beach hospital about the 2nd week in March and is in no condition to talk so, the g/f is doing it for him.

With 2 short little sentences she said it all. Get this man OFF OUR SCHOOL BOARD!

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

"Certain factions from the Republican Party are already circling the wagons saying this is a private matter, also saying he should be forgiven because everyone makes mistakes. Umm, Florida has a 3 strikes law so, he's gotten all the get out of jail free cards he entitled to."

Is about as Private as any other elected officials sex scandal that makes it to National News...

It's a disgrace. What do parents with children in schools think about this?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
"Certain factions from the Republican Party are already circling the wagons saying this is a private matter, also saying he should be forgiven because everyone makes mistakes. Umm, Florida has a 3 strikes law so, he's gotten all the get out of jail free cards he entitled to."

Is about as Private as any other elected officials sex scandal that makes it to National News...

It's a disgrace. What do parents with children in schools think about this?

I said the page would be removed by morning....it is gone.