• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

grammy

Beach Comber
Jul 24, 2009
Hi! We are so excited to be staying in Grayton Beach in a couple of weeks! I thought I read there was a Publix in Watercolor but when I google nothing comes up but the Publix on 98. Please confirm.

Also, what does Grayton General Store carry? Any groceries/milk/beach supplies?

Thanks in advance for your time!:D

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Yep,
There is a Publix in Watercolor. From Grayton go through Seaside, turn left on Hwy 395' about a mile on your right.

grammy

Beach Comber
Jul 24, 2009
Thanks to you all! I stayed in BMB last year for my first visit to 30A. What a wonderful area! Sounds like we will hit Publix in Watercolor and also Grayton General Store. :) Counting the days!:clap:

BTW, love this forum. You guys are great!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:wave: Can't even tell you how much I love the Publix in Watercolor.

grammy

Beach Comber
Jul 24, 2009
:wave: Can't even tell you how much I love the Publix in Watercolor.
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! You guys are so great! We are flying in but the rest of our party is driving with young children so thinking about picking up some rotisserie chicken and salad for an 'easy' meal. We typically eat out in the evening but certainly think this is a better plan!

Thanks again!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Get them to steam you some shrimp too!

Shrimp, french bread, beer .............. add a veggie or salad if feeling ambitious!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
And, if you want a great Key Lime Pie I make them and deliver to where you are staying! Life is short so eat dessert first. ;-)

Have a great time while you are here......it's absolutely beautiful this time of the year.

Kat