• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
omg you guys are killing me with those avatars...

SJ- are these sweet dogs? why are they roaming the streets?

Seriously- I just talked to roomie and is cool with the dogs- I really will take these dogs if I can find a fenced 3 bed. place... HELP ME!
I'm not 100% positive that it was Lola, but I am fairly certain it was her. I don't think their current owner has a fenced yard, hence the wandering. Many dogs in the hood roam about the streets. Heck, I had a fenced yard for a while, and one of my two would crawl under the fence, jump the fence, or chew through the fence to roam the hood. It is just what he does. He's a hunting dog. sniff, sniff.

I have not met the other dog, but Lola sure seems like a sweetie.

sandflea

Beach Lover
May 3, 2005
Destin
We just lost our 'baby' in Feb and my mother has been pining for another...I will send her this link...he he he he

NO! I have to have these dogs- I'm on an all-out manhunt for a place with a fence now-!!!

Huskerfan- I am serious. Dead serious. If you are willing to house them till I get down there I will be forever grateful!

Scottalderson- I want these dogs!

Last edited:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
NO! I have to have these dogs- I'm on an all-out manhunt for a place with a fence now-!!!

Huskerfan- I am serious. Dead serious. If you are willing to house them till I get down there I will be forever grateful!

Scottalderson- I want these dogs!

Oh my gosh this is killing me.....please hold those dogs for BlueFox! Someone that wants them that badly and to keep them together has my vote....I wish I had a house to rent them with a fenced yard.

Even if he finds a house that isn't fenced maybe we could all get together and put up some fencing for Bluefox. I have a fenced yard and could take a female, but I want to see them go to BlueFox!!!!:love: :clap: :love:

:clap: ScottA....if you need any kind of help holding them for BF please let us know so we can help!!! I have been away from the computer this week and missed this, so I'm behind on what's been going on. This pulls at the heartstrings!!!!

:love: :wave: Kat

My lil boy would love a playmate!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
BF--I pray this works out for you today!!! Kat--:love: :wave:

OK- I am def. taking these pups. I have emailed Huskerfan but I need to get in touch with anyone willing to watch these pups till I get down there! I just talked to Dennis and he needs someone to take them by tomorrow!

ANYONE? Please call Dennis at 773-808-4929 or me (Laura) at 404-725-4522

Thank you SoWal!

Last edited:

huskerfan

Beach Lover
Aug 12, 2006
BlueFox,

I just pm'd you. YES, YES, YES..I will take these two until you get here.....I will call you in a little bit to arrange. We are going out of town for one nite between now and the 20th and if someone could step up and take them that night I would sure appreciate it. The night we will be out of town is August 11th. I am so glad these two will have a new home!!!! I can't wait to see them!:D I will be in touch soon.