• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I look quite unfavorable on anyone who curses in general conversation. Forget the F word, I can't say anything stronger than darn in front of my mother or grandmother.
 
It's everywhere. My teenager is currently on computer restriction due to dropping (shouting) the f-bomb at it - twice - when the ISP went down Sunday night. This was approximately ten minutes after he got home from CHURCH. :banging:

Then, in the throes of MySpace withdrawal last night, he tried to explain to me that society no longer looks unfavorably on people who use the f word in general conversation.

He's wrong, of course. I hope. :cry:

I'm afraid he might be right. Biotch seems to be an endearing commment about your best girlfriends. :roll: Morality in our country is going down the toilet. I remember when I was young I got my mouth washed out with soap for saying "this sucks".
 
choo choo train heading out of the station looking for trouble choo choo beware beware choo choo......stay on this thread or risk being sucked in....choo choo
 
Where the heck is Mermy?

That's what I wanna know!!

I look quite unfavorable on anyone who curses in general conversation. Forget the F word, I can't say anything stronger than darn in front of my mother or grandmother.

Uh-oh. :eek:

choo choo train heading out of the station looking for trouble choo choo beware beware choo choo......stay on this thread or risk being sucked in....choo choo

:floor: :floor: :funn: :funn:
 
My web site is down... What's up with that? I can not believe a sowaller called to remind me to take out my garbage... How cool is that. People know my garbage day better then me! I hope the surf gets up! I am a little hungry and probably will not quit caffeine. I tried today for 8 hours and almost killed my grandmother...
 
:wave: Um...Phead is graduating in like 2 hours! I am SO old and SO jealous that he gets to go to college! That was the BEST time ever.
 
:wave: Um...Phead is graduating in like 2 hours! I am SO old and SO jealous that he gets to go to college! That was the BEST time ever.

Give him a hug for me!!!! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top