• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We have a '94 Classic that is our beach truck and looks awful but holding up fairly well (knock on wood). Bdarg orders parts from Atlantic British, and can do many repairs himself, but at some point we will need a mechanic. We did meet another guy with a '94 or '95 that said John John had kept his running.

www.roverparts.com

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
i have a disco II, and i agree about atlantic british that's where my mechanic told me to order parts, which i need to do.:bang: the thing about a rover is, if you have one make sure you have a 2nd dependable vehicle. they look good, but that's about it. i love mine and it's going to be hard for me to part with one day.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
i have a disco II, and i agree about atlantic british that's where my mechanic told me to order parts, which i need to do.:bang: the thing about rovers is, if you have one make sure you have a 2nd dependable vehicle. they look good, but that's about it. i love mine and it's going to be hard for me to part with one day.

That's why I ran away to the Lexus dealership! Such a gorgeous car...much like Mr. K and his used jag....damm that car looked good...even sitting on the side of the road waiting for a tow.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
i have a disco II, and i agree about atlantic british that's where my mechanic told me to order parts, which i need to do.:bang: the thing about a rover is, if you have one make sure you have a 2nd dependable vehicle. they look good, but that's about it. i love mine and it's going to be hard for me to part with one day.

That is why it is the beach beater. It stays loaded with chairs. The A/C is shot, it is full of sand, but there is not a car in the world that has the 2nd seat legroom of an old Rover.:love: Best E-Bay buy we ever made!

3crows

Beach Comber
Jul 15, 2007
Henry's Import Repair in Panama City Beach

Heard from a local car dealer that they were certified in Land Rover repair. They did confirm they were trained for Rover repair. I receive great service on my Freelander there. I still go to Mobile or Atlanta for warranty work, but for regular service, I highly recommend them.

Henry's Import Repair Inc
8824 Front Beach Rd
P C Beach, FL 32407
850-233-2345

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Heard from a local car dealer that they were certified in Land Rover repair. They did confirm they were trained for Rover repair. I receive great service on my Freelander there. I still go to Mobile or Atlanta for warranty work, but for regular service, I highly recommend them.

Henry's Import Repair Inc
8824 Front Beach Rd
P C Beach, FL 32407
850-233-2345

Thanks- this is good to know! SoWal.com to the rescue again!

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
I can second Henry's for auto repairs. I have taken always taken my foreign cars to him for repair. Next to Zoo World on Middle Beach