Will B
Moderator
At Stingray City off Grand Cayman, I was actually talked into/forced into the water with stingrays.It was weird. My older brother was dumb enough to pick them up out of the water to see their mouths. I lasted about 10 minutes and shuffled my tooshie back into the boat. Never again and that was 15 years ago.
Stingray City is an amazing experience! I've been there twice. You pull up, and within 30 seconds there are hundreds around the boat. They will eat right off of your hand. Odd thing, though. They like to chew on your hair. Very odd sensation...
It's all conditioned behavior. They equate the people with getting fed so they don't feel threatened in any way...
It was weird. My older brother was dumb enough to pick them up out of the water to see their mouths. I lasted about 10 minutes and shuffled my tooshie back into the boat. Never again and that was 15 years ago.
The top photo looks like heaven. It may be a new background.