• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Can I note that of those 12 years, I have been there for 9 New Year's eves.

That's dedication.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Mmmmmmmm tater boogers! You need to make GTTBD make some for you next time we have left over taters from Red Bar or 331. Yum! :drool:

Tater boogers? :dunno: please 'splain yourself. I'm intrigued.

FuBar-funn

Beach Lover
Mar 18, 2006
Grayson, GA
Tater boogers? :dunno: please 'splain yourself. I'm intrigued.

potatovixen--you don't know what you are missing!! it's harlow tradition, no one eats their potatoes at red bar or 331 OR we order an extra order to go--the dad fries them up the next morning for breakfast mmm-mmm good!! :) seriously the first time we took one of my brother's friends there i about cut his hand off for eating his potatoes! the boogers wouldn't be as good w/out Oli's potatoes! :)

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Oli...I'm annoyed. I called to have a drink sent to someone who is there at the bar and they wouldn't do it. You guys have to give me some kind of a system where I can swing that.

Not cool!

I can always remember the RB's birthday because it was born the same year as Grayton Kid. March 1995 was my first time going into the place as the Red Bar, and Rebecca, who hadn't seen me in a while, said, "Are you pregnant?" I thought I was hiding it well, and she just called me out.
Ah...those were the good 'ole days when you could get panned chicken for $8!

from the 9th Ann. The one on the right is the game on the big screen.

Some of those same people will be standing in the same places tomorrow night. Can't wait.

from the 9th Ann. The one on the right is the game on the big screen.

Some of those same people in your pic will be standing in the same places tomorrow night. Can't wait.