• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Prohibition333

Beach Crab
Apr 19, 2011
Does anybody know whats going on at Redfish Village? Are units selling? Any news on new businesses coming to commercial space.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
All the unsold units and commercial was recently purchased. Should be back on the market any day now. The residential units are supposedly going to be listed in 200s. The commercial may be sold off together.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Residential condos are being marketed too, though I haven't seen them hit the MLS yet. The marketing package I received had the 2 bedroom units listed at $189,000, but there have been a couple of recent sales in there for under $145,000, so I guess they may have difficulty appraising anywhere close to $189,000.

beachFool

Beach Fanatic
May 6, 2007
[FONT=verdana,arial]Bruce sent this to me last week.

[FONT=verdana,arial][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial]Newsletter Click Here [/FONT][/FONT]​

REDFISH VILLAGE CONDOS

Just Released

STARTING AT $179,900

255.jpg

HOA FEES WAIVED FOR 30 MONTHS

2 & 3 BEDROOM UNITS | COVERED PARKING | 4 FLOOR PLANS

BANK FINANCING AVAILABLE

10 Units Under Contract in 1 day!​

34 of 80 units went on the market April 14, 2011​

Redfish Village at Blue Mountain Beach is a high-end community that got caught in the downturn. A company has just purchased the project and is now selling them at incredible prices.​

Orginally these units were selling to $750,000 to $1.5 million.​

256.jpg

Contact me now to view floor plans, price list and financing options.
97.jpg
Best regards,

Bruce Johnson, Broker Associate
252.jpg

Check out
30A bank owned properties
or
pick something from your favorite
seaside neighborhood

CHECK OUT MORE ABOUT LIVING ALONG THE BEACHES OF SOUTH WALTON:
WWW.BlueWaveLiving.com
More about 30A Listings
Living on 30a

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]Forward email[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif] This email was sent to buz@livingstonfinancial.net by laurel@bluewaverealty.net | [/FONT][FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe| Privacy Policy.[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]Blue Wave Living | 69 Blue Wave | Santa Rosa Beach | FL | 32459
[/FONT]​

on.jsp

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I have to question the "waiving" of HOA dues. Are they paying those for you? There's generally not a clause in the HOA docs that would support this. I'd be kind of mad if I closed and got a bill shortly thereafter.