• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

barbiebabe27900

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2009
HI
I was on vrbo.com and i was finding some studios and such to stay in for spring break that are in seacrest, but i want to be within footsteps of the 12,0000 sqft pool. most things i have found overlooking , or being close to the pool are for like groups of 10, help!!!

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Not sure of your dates but this carriage house is very close the the pool, as I recall. The VRBO listing says it's 5 lots away:

Seacrest Beach Florida Seagrove Beach Vacation Rental - House

There are a couple of listings that sleep 6 in the Villas at Seacrest Beach, which overlook the pool. All the other places that rim the pool are single family homes. Here's a link to Seacrest rentals; look for the link for Villas at Seacrest Beach.

Seacrest Vacation Rentals - VRBO® is Vacation Rentals by Owner Seacrest - Seacrest Hotels, Seacrest Lodging, Seacrest Travel and Tourism

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
The Villages of South Walton (the building in the link) is part of Seacrest Beach and has access to the 12,000 square foot pool. If I am not mistaken I think the Villages also has its own small pool, but I am not sure.

The Villages is on the border next to Rosemary Beach, so it would not be "footsteps" from the pool. The units seem to be very nice though.

I would also nose around the VRBO listings and see if you can find some of the smaller 1-story cottages in Seacrest. Those are usually behind the pool toward the back, but they may be pretty close to the pool when all is said and done. Plus you get the tram service to the beach.

You can always ask the owners for the address and try to run it through Google Maps to see where it is in relation to the pool. The zip code is 32413 and I know I can pull up my own house -- but it is toward the front of Seacrest; not sure whether the entire neighborhood is mapped.

Hope this helps. :wave:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The Village of South Walton does have smaller units that would be more accommodating. They also have the tram service that will take you to the pool.

barbiebabe27900

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2009
so what area should i search for when looking for a location within a walk to the pool. Odviously the village of south walton is not walking distance to the pool
thanks guys so much!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
It's a matter of opinion, anywhere in Seacrest or the Village of South Walton is walking distance for me.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
so what area should i search for when looking for a location within a walk to the pool. Odviously the village of south walton is not walking distance to the pool
thanks guys so much!

I agree with SWGB on this one. It is definitely within walking distance. See if you can zoom in on Google Maps and take a look.

Our house is on the other end of Seacrest from the Village, and the pool is in the middle, and the pool is a 2 or 3 minute walk from our house. I would never consider taking the tram.

But if you were looking for something that "overlooks" the pool, that's a different story. It's harder to get that though on short notice for the popular spring break week.

barbiebabe27900

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2009
is it a walk on a good sidewalk to get there or would we be traveling on the side of the road in sand

i just want it to be convenient to walk to the pool and not have to pack the whole kitchen sink and have the whole day there