• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
It is either street walking or there is a gravel path. Again all relative depending on your personal preference. The tram will also allow you to take things like coolers, toys, etc. with you.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
is it a walk on a good sidewalk to get there or would we be traveling on the side of the road in sand

i just want it to be convenient to walk to the pool and not have to pack the whole kitchen sink and have the whole day there

The quickest way would be to go behind the building and through the neighborhood -- combination of street and sidewalks. As SWGB said, you can always take the tram if you have to lug a lot of stuff. It is free (but we tip the driver when we use it ;-))

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I forget the exact name of those buildings, but all of the units are 3/3 with an additional bedroom or "bunk" room. Their all way overkill for 3 people.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider

barbiebabe27900

Beach Comber
Mar 10, 2009
Oh alright
thanks

I looked on google maps and there is a little area almost directly across from the seacrest inn, with blue roofs. THere is also a small pool in the center of this complex, Any idea what this is?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Those are probably more your speed, I'm sorry I didn't do coffee this morning so nothings firing right now, TFT what are those called again?

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Its called High Pointe ... very nice condos, but that's all I know.
.Barbiebabe - if you like High Pointe, check with River Otter (a SoWa.com charter member!)He and Graytonbound have a couple units I think.. :D
http://www.sowal.com/bb/members/riverotter.html