• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Young G

Beach Crab
Aug 31, 2018
Destin, FL
Hi! I will have a room opening up May 1st (potentially sooner if needed) at the Sanctuary 331 in Santa Rosa Beach. The lease would be through end of September. I do have an adorable pup, so you must love dogs! I would prefer no other pets, however, it's not a total deal breaker. Looking for a responsible, quiet, professional adult. Feel free to text or email me with any questions 504-330-7584/younggoodyear@hotmail.com! (Will require background/credit check through the leasing office)

Chris Griffith

Beach Crab
Apr 10, 2021
Seacrest
Hi! I will have a room opening up May 1st (potentially sooner if needed) at the Sanctuary 331 in Santa Rosa Beach. The lease would be through end of September. I do have an adorable pup, so you must love dogs! I would prefer no other pets, however, it's not a total deal breaker. Looking for a responsible, quiet, professional adult. Feel free to text or email me with any questions 504-330-7584/younggoodyear@hotmail.com! (Will require background/credit check through the leasing office)
Hi I am a 51 year old female who needs a place to live while o try to sell a property on 30A and purchase a new place. I have a very well behaved 35 lb Goldendoodle with me. Ready to move in around May 7-8
My cell number is +16785174195
Chris Griffith