• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Natalie Jobling

Beach Comber
Mar 24, 2010
Point Washington
I'm a female Montessori teacher, 36 years old and rent a beautiful home in Point Washington. I need a roommate to share the costs of this amazing place with me. This is a three bedroom house and currently I have one furnished room and one empty room for rent, the choice is yours. This house is on the water and there is a beautiful tropic garden in the back and a fire pit in the front. I am looking for a young professional with a steady job. I am very quiet and spend most of my time reading, cooking and gardening when I'm not at work. I love the occasional dinner party or fire pit but I'm not a big partier. I live a very peaceful, simple life. I get up early Monday-Friday. I'd love to live with someone who enjoys cooking and gardening. I practice transcendental meditation. Month to month or long term is fine. Rent and all utilities included is $650. I have an australian shepherd and she's the sweetest dog in the world. 850-419-4384.

Last edited:

amber_schaser

Beach Comber
Mar 21, 2013
London, KY
Is this still available? My boyfriend and I have jobs set up already on 30A area we just need a place to stay. We are 21 and 22. My boyfriend is a salesman and I am a SLP student but we are looking to get away for the summer. We can pay the rent and I love dogs. We would be looking for month to month rent. Please email me if you can at amber_schaser@eku.edu.

Amber Schaser