• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DenverBound

Beach Crab
Jun 8, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello SoWal! There will be a room for rent in Point Washington off of Cabbage Rose starting June 15th. It is a 3 bedroom ranch style house with a HUGE backyard and pool. You would be living with 4 other fabulous people (2 couples) in their late 20's to mid 30's. Rent usually runs between $700 and $800 a month depending on utilities. This includes everything. You can expect pot luck dinners, impromptu pool parties and fresh eggs from the chickens out back.
Let me know if you are interested and we can set up a time for you to stop over and see the house.

Sorry. I couldn't get the pictures to work. I can send them to you if you would like to see.

Last edited:

overtherainbow

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2015
Hello SoWal! There will be a room for rent in Point Washington off of Cabbage Rose starting June 15th. It is a 3 bedroom ranch style house with a HUGE backyard and pool. You would be living with 4 other fabulous people (2 couples) in their late 20's to mid 30's. Rent usually runs between $700 and $800 a month depending on utilities. This includes everything. You can expect pot luck dinners, impromptu pool parties and fresh eggs from the chickens out back.
Let me know if you are interested and we can set up a time for you to stop over and see the house.

Sorry. I couldn't get the pictures to work. I can send them to you if you would like to see.

Vita canizaro

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2011
Very interested. Out of town
Can you let me know if taken
Will be in Pt Washington on June 20
Thanks. Vita

ManilaGirl

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2016
Is this still available? My fiancee and I have been looking for a place.. can you please text me @ (850)583-4030

wainwwm

Beach Comber
Feb 20, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach

Hi, I wanted to see if this room was still available? Please call or text at 205-six39-8221

Lindsey Jimenez

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2015

I am interested if still available, please call 206-613-9118
Lindsey:)