• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent Room for rent in SRB in brand new house

New posts
Hi - I have a brand new 4 bedroom house located in Santa Rosa Beach - I am possibly looking to have one person move in and rent a room for $1000 - I have two dogs so no more pets - and ideally would like to find someone who is a working professional - I am a single working female - haven't had a roommate since college - but am open to the idea if I find someone great.

I don't care if you're male or female but i do ask that people interested don't smoke pot/cigs

The room would be unfurnished but can be furnished if needed at an additional cost.
 
If this is still available, I would like to discuss. I am a professional, new to area. This sounds like a good possibility for me. I am female.
 
If this is still available please call or text me 334-614-2572. I’m by myself just moved to the area to be close to my daughters and grandchildren! Thank you Melanie
 
Hi. I'm a female life coach. I love the beach & pets. I don't smoke anything. I'm respectful, trustworthy, a good communicator, positive, easy going & I pay on time. I'd love 2 see pics of ur place & chat further. My email is braxton.miriam@gmail.com
 
Have a new phone, now messages where messed up, sorry, is this still available?
Local here, 850-691-8752, the house I'm in is currently selling so need something now by Aug. 31st. Please call me 850-691-8752
I have a room! Please text me 850-502-6595
 
Pls tell me more about ur room 4 rent in a SRB house. I'm very interested in a cozy home by the beach. I'm an easy going, positive, respectful roommate. My email is braxton.miriam@gmail.com. Any pics available? I look forward to talking with you!
 
Hi - I have a brand new 4 bedroom house located in Santa Rosa Beach - I am possibly looking to have one person move in and rent a room for $1000 - I have two dogs so no more pets - and ideally would like to find someone who is a working professional - I am a single working female - haven't had a roommate since college - but am open to the idea if I find someone great.

I don't care if you're male or female but i do ask that people interested don't smoke pot/cigs

The room would be unfurnished but can be furnished if needed at an additional cost.
Good evening. I just graduated from college and I am moving to the area. I am great at living together with other people. I am not loud and very respectful. I love pets (but do not have any myself), and I am willing to schedule a phone call if possible. You can email me at sanbelalcazar@gmail.com to schedule the phone call. Thank you!
P.S You can also direct message me if interested.
 
Hi - I have a brand new 4 bedroom house located in Santa Rosa Beach - I am possibly looking to have one person move in and rent a room for $1000 - I have two dogs so no more pets - and ideally would like to find someone who is a working professional - I am a single working female - haven't had a roommate since college - but am open to the idea if I find someone great.

I don't care if you're male or female but i do ask that people interested don't smoke pot/cigs

The room would be unfurnished but can be furnished if needed at an additional cost.
I would like to know more please text me at 850-533-7587, if still available.
 
Good evening I just accepted a position at Allys beach and looking for a place please give me a call or text at 305-930-9167
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top