• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Niecy

Beach Comber
Aug 10, 2021
Marimar
Hi - I have a brand new 4 bedroom house located in Santa Rosa Beach - I am possibly looking to have one person move in and rent a room for $1000 - I have two dogs so no more pets - and ideally would like to find someone who is a working professional - I am a single working female - haven't had a roommate since college - but am open to the idea if I find someone great.

I don't care if you're male or female but i do ask that people interested don't smoke pot/cigs

The room would be unfurnished but can be furnished if needed at an additional cost.

Niecy

Beach Comber
Aug 10, 2021
Marimar
If this is still available, I would like to discuss. I am a professional, new to area. This sounds like a good possibility for me. I am female.

Roxy

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2021
SRB
If this is still available please call or text me 334-614-2572. I’m by myself just moved to the area to be close to my daughters and grandchildren! Thank you Melanie

Kay123

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2015
Have a new phone, now messages where messed up, sorry, is this still available?
Local here, 850-691-8752, the house I'm in is currently selling so need something now by Aug. 31st. Please call me 850-691-8752
I have a room! Please text me 850-502-6595

Brian Wilson

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi - I have a brand new 4 bedroom house located in Santa Rosa Beach - I am possibly looking to have one person move in and rent a room for $1000 - I have two dogs so no more pets - and ideally would like to find someone who is a working professional - I am a single working female - haven't had a roommate since college - but am open to the idea if I find someone great.

I don't care if you're male or female but i do ask that people interested don't smoke pot/cigs

The room would be unfurnished but can be furnished if needed at an additional cost.
Good evening. I just graduated from college and I am moving to the area. I am great at living together with other people. I am not loud and very respectful. I love pets (but do not have any myself), and I am willing to schedule a phone call if possible. You can email me at sanbelalcazar@gmail.com to schedule the phone call. Thank you!
P.S You can also direct message me if interested.

Andrew Hess

Beach Comber
Dec 14, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach

I would like to know more please text me at 850-533-7587, if still available.

patglatz9

Beach Comber
Dec 3, 2021
Na
Good evening I just accepted a position at Allys beach and looking for a place please give me a call or text at 305-930-9167